If you’re looking to spend your weekends or weekdays sitting in a fun sports bar or restaurant watching your favorite teams play in Omaha, then you have to check out our list of the best sports bars in Omaha.
There are so many in Omaha to choose from, and it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time and money. We looked at everything from checking reputation, history, complaints, reviews, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence.
Here is a list of best sports bars in Omaha in no specific order:
- There are six locations in Omaha and Bellevue are favorites among all kinds of sports fans.
Big Red Sports Bar
- Need a place to catch the game and also play some keno during halftime? Big Red is the place for you!
- Legend’s is a fun bar and grill that is a fun energetic sports bar to check out.
Caddy Shack Sports Bar & Grill Blondo & West Omaha
- There’s a sport for every season here at Caddy Shack Sports Bar & Grill Omaha. No matter what time you stop by for a bite or a few drinks, you will always catch at least a few matches playing on our big screen TVs.
- In addition to their delicious chicken tenders, they have a full bar, multiple televisions and plenty of seating.
- They have four locations in Lincoln and two in Omaha that were started by a couple of guys who like great food, great sports and great people.